Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Then Came Marriage


Wedding planning. We started to plan a large Huntsville wedding but decided to have a smaller wedding in Gulf Shores. We are so glad we did. We were able to relax and visit with family and friends  and actually eat some of our reception food.  After the reception we went on the beach for some pictures. 

I love how my nephew crawled into the picture. He's not one to miss a good time.

After the last picture was taken Matt and Joseph surprised Jon with a tux swim in the gulf. So far we haven't been charged for the pound of sand left in his tux.


Portrait on cliff overlooking Fairhope pier. Was I the only one that felt strange posing for portraits?
This wedding post is short and sweet... I DO have almost three years of Wren life to blog-catch up on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment