Monday, December 10, 2012

First Came Love...

A mere two years after claiming this blog I've decided it's time to put my fingers to work. I am ecstatic to know I can turn this into a book at the end of each year which, yes, is a huge reason I'm finally taking the plunge and is also why it will "read like a scrapbook" often.

What's a good place to start? The beginning of our family...

It had been a year since I finished my clinical fellowship year in Speech-Language Pathology in Huntsville. I'm not sure if it was because I had been so used to juggling 2-3 full time activities but life began to feel stale. Yes, I had good friends and a great job but I felt it was time to move. 

I have always had great memories of growing up in Baldwin County, AL so that is exactly where I decided to move: Gulf Shores. 

I found an amazing home health job and moved into a relaxing condo. I hadn't bought a television yet but I did have a laptop with internet. A few weeks after moving I was on Facebook and noticed Jon Wren had written on my wall saying he was jealous I had moved to the beach. "I remember him." I thought. I noticed he was on "chat". So I texted him. Three months later we got engaged. 

And that is the beginning...





No comments:

Post a Comment